The superb feeding mechanism of the Revo-Office automatically detects different paper thicknesses to prevent double feeding, allowing the user to load a variety of paper types in a single stack without having to make any adjustments to the machine. In addition to its paper thickness recognition, the Revo-Office also features an extremely accurate sensor that registers the leading and trailing edge of each sheet, automatically activating the cutter unit for a precise cut every time. As a result, every sheet is cut with the same adjustable margin (regardless of sheet length), allowing you to load a mixed stack of different sized sheets without any operator input whatsoever.
One of the most notable aspects of the Revo-Office is its patented cutting blade, the “Cyclone Cutter.” Unlike other automatic laminators with rotary trimmers, which pause the laminating process to complete each cut (often leaving a mark from the rollers), the Cyclone Cutter cuts the laminate without any pause, seamlessly separating one sheet from another with zero film waste and a self-honing blade that requires no maintenance.
Another feature that makes this laminator perfect for any office environment is its quick-change lamination cassette system. While traditional roll-fed laminators require the operator to thread new film together when changing rolls, the unique clamshell design of the Revo-Office allows the user to simply drop a pre-loaded cassette into the machine without any tools or hassle, greatly simplifying the lamination changeover process. Lamination rolls are available in 1.7mil, 3mil and 5mil thicknesses in gloss and matte with a maximum laminating width of 11.3″
- Manufacturer: LAMI Corporation
- Laminating Speed: 39″ per minute
- Temperature Range: 210 – 250°F
- Sheet Thickness Range: 60gsm – 250gsm
- Maximum Lamination Width: 11″
- Paper Feeding Capacity: Up to 200 sheets
- Digital Sheet Sizes: Letter (8.5″x11″), Tabloid (11″x17″)
- Warm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Film Thickness: 1.7mil, 3mil and 5mil
- Laminate Film Types: Gloss and Matte
- Trimming Methods: Edge seal encapsulation
- Feeding Mechanism: Automatic Friction Feeder
- Laminating Mechanism: Twin Heated Silicone Rollers
- Driving Mechanism: 4 Pull Rollers / Direct Motor Drive
- Cutting Mechanism: Cyclone Blade
- Sheet Size Recognition: Auto-Adjusts Cut Position
- Power Consumption: 1150W
- Power Supply: 110V
- Net Weight: Laminator – 66 Lbs., Stand – 55 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 27″ x 20″ x 14″
- Warranty: Saddle Point Systems One Year Warranty (Manufacturer’s Warranty for non-local customers)